Monday, October 5, 2009

First Day at it...

Ok so this morning was not good...I have 5 alarm clocks and slept right through all of them didn't wake up till 7am having to be to work at 8am. But I'm not going to let this get me down. I have been doing great on my eating today and I'm going to workout tonight. I will post later on everything I do after I get off work at 5pm.
So far today I have eaten: 1/2 cup cherrios, some cheezets, one pretzel, bannana, and for lunch a chicken salad. I have already drank my 8 glasses of water for the day but going to cont to drink though out the day.
Well I have to get back to work so I will post later:)

Making Good Choices,
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Reading this post made me think: you know this is a great source of accountability. Often, when I gorge and have a couple three of the donuts someone brings to work, I hide it. I don't have to tell anyone...there is no one asking or holding me accountable.

    This is a great place...knowing you will be reporting here will give you accountability to stay the course.

    ReplyDelete